Saturday, May 16, 2009

Night time / low light photography

I took a class on Wednesday night on low light and night time photography. I am a natural light photographer at heart, and this is a new medium to me. Since the class was free, I thought I might get something out of it.

Here is a picture I took today on a forested little walkway, using the technique I learned Wednesday night. This was taken with a point and shoot, and I can only imagine what I could do with my DSLR. As noted in the previous post, I have no photo processing software, so for now, these are coming straight of the camera.






























I'm supposed to go out and shoot with the photographer tonight, and extension of Wednesdays class, but I have to bring Josephine with me, and we will see if I even make it there.



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP