Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 19 - I Heart Faces Blurb Book



I wouldn't say this is one of the best pictures I have ever took, but it's my current favorite. Mainly because it goes against most rules of photography.


Doug on Freemont Street

"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."



Want to see more faces? Go to I Heart Faces and check them out!


2 comments:

Amanda May 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Really neat perspective!!

God bless-
Amanda

Montserrat May 19, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Nice! Glad to see more adults represented in face photos.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP